Guild of the Northern Coast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of the Northern Coast

Welcome Raiders! We are a tabletop roleplaying club situated in the north east of Scotland. Please use our forums to schedule events and talk about your favorite rps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yownanymous

Yownanymous

Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in) Empty
PostSubject: Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in)   Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 am

I'm Yownan, a few of you met me in the IT Centre in Abcol today. Finally signed up to the forum. Emperor Kibbles introduced me. I've never played pen and paper D&D before, but I do own a number of the video games, and I've read up on the races, classes and mechanics. I'm hoping to go with Bard/Druid for D&D. If anyone wants my MSN/AIM I've put them on my profile, be warned I don't go on AIM much but I'm on MSN fairly regularly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Admin
Cherry

Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in)   Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 am

Nice to meet you!
Don't worry about not playing before - I've played a lot but never actually followed the rules properly....XD
Back to top Go down
https://northerncoast.forumotion.co.uk

Hi (this title needs to be longer so I'm putting this in)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild of the Northern Coast :: Members-
Jump to: