Guild of the Northern Coast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of the Northern Coast

Welcome Raiders! We are a tabletop roleplaying club situated in the north east of Scotland. Please use our forums to schedule events and talk about your favorite rps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the first meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGnomeOfReason

TheGnomeOfReason

After the first meet Empty
PostSubject: After the first meet   After the first meet I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 am

Following the first meet I think that we should try to replace the 8 ink cartridges and masses of paper used to print the maps and character sheets. To do so we'll be gathering a donation to be paid to my parents for the damages.

If we say about £25 in total

sorry if that came across a bit aggressive. yownanymous has voted to pay a large portion of the sum, if you wanna just pass money onto him, meths, or myself that'd be great. thanks

Last edited by TheGnomeOfReason on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated with price)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Admin
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: After the first meet   After the first meet I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Sorry about that. How much money was it?
I hope your parents were not too mad...
Back to top Go down
https://northerncoast.forumotion.co.uk
Yownanymous

Yownanymous

PostSubject: Re: After the first meet   After the first meet I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:27 pm

In a couple of weeks when I get another bursary payment I'll seriously help chip in. I had begun to worry about the amount of ink we used ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the first meet   After the first meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the first meet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild of the Northern Coast :: Other :: General-
Jump to: